Austin Ninjas Competition Team
- 2023-2024 Season: The Austin Ninjas Competition Team runs through July 31, 2024.
- Eligibility: The team is open to all current class students and current employees who meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Age 7 and older
- Austin Ninjas “Junior” level or higher
- Competes in a minimum of 5 competitions throughout the competitive season
- Attends one Austin Ninjas class/week & attends team practice at least once a month
- Attends two Austin Ninjas classes/week
- Tournament Coach: An Austin Ninjas coach will travel to select competitions in Texas and nationally.
- Team Practice: Only available to Austin Ninjas Competition Team Members:
- Austin Ninjas team practice is on select Fridays at the Cedar Park location from 6:15pm – 7:45pm.
- Team practices are an additional cost per attendance and have a limited sign up.
- Uniform: An Austin Ninjas exclusive team shirt will be provided to each team member. New shirts are only available once a year.
- Additional Fees not included: The Austin Ninjas team fee does not include registration cost for tournaments / hotels at tournaments / transportation to tournaments.
- Discount: Austin Ninjas Team members will receive a 20% discount on open gym.
If you are viewing the calendar from a mobile device you may have to slide left and right to view each day or rotate your phone.