Austin Ninjas Competition Team
- 2020-2021 Season: The Austin Ninjas Competition Team runs through July 31, 2021.
- Eligibility: The team is open to all current class students and current employees who meet the following requirements:
- Age 7 and older
- Austin Ninjas “Junior” level or higher
- Competes in a minimum of 5 competitions throughout the competitive season
- Attends one Austin Ninjas class/week & attends team practice at least once a month
- Attends two Austin Ninjas classes/week
- Tournament Coach: An Austin Ninjas coach will travel to select tournaments in the Austin and San Antonio metro areas, as well as select tournaments in Texas and nationally.
- Team Practice is only available to Austin Ninjas Competition Team Members:
- School Year 2020 – 2021: Austin Ninjas team practice is on Friday at the Cedar Park location from 6:05pm – 7:30pm on select Fridays. Team practices cost $20 per attendance and has a limited sign up.
- Uniform: An Austin Ninjas exclusive team shirt will be provided to each team member. New shirts are only available twice a year.
- Additional Fees not included: The Austin Ninjas team fee does not include registration cost for tournaments / hotels at tournaments / transportation to tournaments.
- Discount: Austin Ninjas Team student will receive a 20% discount on open gym.
If you are viewing the calendar from a mobile device you may have to slide left and right to view each day or rotate your phone.