- Classes run from May 18, 2020 to May 29, 2020.
- Cost – $25 per class. There is no sibling discount for the 5/18 to 5/29 time frame.
- This is a one-time small group class. If you want to attend multiple classes you must sign up for each one separately. Each sibling needs to be enrolled individually into this class. Students will be grouped with their siblings, not by skill level. If there is not a sibling to take classes with, there will be a maximum of 1 other student grouped with them.
- Classes are designed for our youth students between 5 and 14.
- Instructors will have their temperatures taken when they report to work in the morning and they will teach this class while wearing face masks. We will be checking each student’s temperature with a touch-less thermometer upon entering the facility. Please keep your child home if they are sick!!
- A maximum of 1 parent/guardian per family is allowed to stay in the facility due to social distancing requirements. You are welcome to drop your child off and not stay for the class.
- The classes are 55 minutes length. To support social distancing the entire class will be instructor led. There will be no open gym/free time portion to this class.
- Class start times are spread out by 10 minutes to allow for social distancing. Please remain in your car until right before your class and depart as soon as possible in order to allow the most social distancing possible.
REGISTER FOR A CLASS
If you are viewing the calendar from a mobile device you may have to slide left and right to view each day or rotate your phone.